Charming Reliez Valley Traditional
4 Bedroom | 2 Full + 2 Half Bath | 2897± Sq. Ft. | .64± Acre Lot
On the market for the first time, this charming Reliez Valley property features a light-filled living room with lofted ceiling, spacious primary suite, downstairs bonus family room, and an exquisite rose garden.
The home’s living areas flow out onto decks with peaceful views of the surrounding trees and hills of Briones. With “good bones”, fresh paint throughout and a thoughtful floorplan, this well-loved home is ready for you to make it your own!
The home’s serene Reliez Valley location offers privacy yet is conveniently only 25 miles from San Francisco and minutes from top Lafayette schools, recreation, commute routes, and downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek!
- Covered porch leads to foyer with skylight, powder bath and staircase to lower level
- Light-filled living room with lofted ceiling, walls of windows, hardwood floors, soaring gas fireplace with limestone hearth, and Andersen slider to the back deck
- Dining room with natural light and pocket door to kitchen - perfect for entertaining or large family dinners
- Eat-in kitchen features an island with electric Dacor stove with retractable vent, granite counters, stainless steel Kitchen Aid oven with built-in microwave, Bosch dishwasher, new Samsung stainless refrigerator, sink with view of the backyard, spacious dining nook with built-in desk, and Andersen sliding door to the back deck
- Downstairs family room with gas fireplace insert and brick hearth, built-in bookshelves and cabinets, wet bar closet with mirrored shelves, half bath, basement with shelving (great for storage!), and double sliding doors to the backyard
- Spacious primary suite features a seating area with brick gas fireplace with built-in shelves, slider to a private deck, dual closets and en-suite bathroom with two separate vanities with marble tile counters and a shower stall with travertine tile
- Two secondary bedrooms feature mirrored closet doors and carpet
- Fourth bedroom includes a deep closet and slider to the backyard
- Secondary bedrooms share full hallway bath with dual sink vanity, shower and tub
- Laundry/mud room with door to side yard, sink, built-in cabinets, and Kenmore washer and dryer
- Set on an expansive, beautifully landscaped .64 acre lot with mature trees and paths that lead to an exquisite, fully fenced rose garden with patio and fountain, and level lawn for play
- Multiple decks showcase views of the surrounding hills and valley
- Two-car garage with paver stone driveway and additional parking spaces
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, ADT security system, hardwood floors, crown moulding, plantation shutters, and Andersen windows and doors
- Exterior Highlights Include: Park-like backyard with mature oak, magnolia and Japanese maple trees, access to seasonal creek, drip irrigation and sprinkler system, composting bins, lemon tree, composite decking, deer-proof fencing, and charming rose-covered arbors
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.